Tuesday, August 9, 2011

maryse new blog on teen choice awards

The Teen Choice Awards this year was so much fun! It began with The Blue Carpet, where I had to walk and pose for the all the photographers that were there. The best part I think was having all those people holding cameras and screaming your name like it’s the last time your making a public appearance… EVER!!! haha. Then I talked with the media including CBS, E, Entertainment tonight, MTV, VH1, WWE, FOX, etc.. There was so much media I can’t even remember them all.
I was getting so hot, the sun was brutal and I couldn’t see straight in front of me. I was wondering to myself how I would go through all the media under a 100 degree sun. One thing that’s good though about California is the fact that it’s dry, and my hair was still perfect. There was no humidity, thank god, could you imagine… I would of cry, hahaha! Just joking!
Then as I was walking in the studio (Universal Studios, where I shot the video “Throw It On Me” with Timbaland and the Hives in 2007) I was looking for my publicist, and who do I see… Christopher Mintz-Plasse (Mc Lovin) from the movie Superbad. I love that movie. That guy made me laugh soooo much! I love comedies and that movie was freaking hilarious! I took a picture together and we talk about his upcoming projects, etcs!!!
I met Justin Bieber and others on my way to the green room too! Its funny how Justin gets such a loud reaction from women. Yes I said women… not only little girls! Everywhere he goes, the crowd would go nuts!
Then I hung out in the green room, had fun, ate a little bit, and did some chit chat with some people. The entire cast of Glee was there as well as Ashton Kutcher and David Beckham. I got a Pic with David, of course, so I can make all my girlfriends jealous! haha
Then we went to the stage, and finally sat down for the opening of the show. Selena Gomez was so cute, love disney! The Miz was sitting on my right and Kendal Jenner on my left with Courtney Kardashian and her husband.  Also sitting near me was Kim Kardashian. Behind me was Khloe Kardashian and Lamar. John Cena was sitting in front of me as well as David Beckham and his kids!
After the awards we were invited to a gifting suite where I got some cool stuff. I got a gold and pink Swarovski cover for my iPhone and a lots of cool other stuff.
Overall the show was great! I am so happy I got to attend! Remember… Be Sexy!!!http://www.frenchkissmaryse.com/2011/08/teen-choice-awards-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment